Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chinese Stereotypes

So I work in the Starbucks in Chinatown so I have become more inclined to point out and rail upon Chinese stereotypes...but it's okay because I'm Chinese and if you had to serve the people I do, then you'd want to shoot them all too!!!!

It really peeves me off, the whole what constitutes a typical Chinese beauty.
Maybe this is because I don't look typically Chinese and everyone always thinks I'm mixed.
Then again, all the elderly Chinese customers at my store frequently tell me that I look Chinese and then I lie to them and tell them I'm Trinidadian because they bitch at my for not knowing how to speak the language. Ugh. If I had a penny...

Excuse ME for not looking typically Chinese.
I don't know about my face but I know my body is not stereotypically Chinese.
I grew up in Canada...so my diet is different...my mother's diet was different!
Leave me alone!!!
Stop asking me if my breasts are fake or if I stuff or something...I don't f.y.i.
I'm not rail thin....I like food. So sue me!
I find that people are prone to categorizing based on ignorance...
not all Chinese girls are a size zero w/ no breasts or ass!

I suppose I'm just sick and tired of the comments.

No comments: