Sunday, July 6, 2008

I can fly.

Ugh, last night I had the worst night sleep in a long time.
This includes the nights I only got 2 hours of sleep because of thesis.
I just kept tossing and turning and having mini-dreams that were all creepy, disgusting or both.
Several involved worms...bleh. I won't be able to eat apples for awhile.
I've had one of the dreams where I find a hidden door with a friend and we go in because we're supposed to find something; some information, but then the friend is caught.
The other recurring dream I suppose most people have...that is of flying.

"Why do I have them? Am I weird to have them? Or not to have them?

Are you especially creative? Do you have an imaginative personality? People with these characteristics (poets, writers, musicians, painters, graphic designers, etc.) are more likely to have flying dreams than the average population. People who do public speaking are prone to have them, too. Not surprisingly, folks who fly planes and hang gliders have flying dreams, although they tend to fly without their vehicles, like Superman."



It's always the same way of flying. It's not smooth the way I'd assume but rather I'm using my legs to propel myself higher and higher. Lately my flying dreams have been around home. Maybe the meaning is as simple as I'm trying to become independent from my home....but I have more pressing problems than that, let me assure you. Besides, my Dad has created a home menu designed to feed me so well that I never want to leave.



Maybe it just means that I want to get somewhere that I can't.

Somewhere that is only a plan ride away.

No comments: