Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's on my to-do list

My goal in life is simply to be happy.

Instead of focusing on the small stuff and fixating on things that make me unhappy,
I'm going to devote every day to just bettering myself and being a happier person.
I need to make a list of things I want to do.

TY Goals 2008

1. Take driving lessons and get license.
2. Write a novel (at least start)
3. Draw more.
4. Be fearless; take more risks.
5. Create scrapbook of Europe trip.
6. Take html, javascript, web design courses.
7. Accept more freelance work.
8. Complete a new photoshoot.

A general goal in life for me is to experience as much as I can.
An eventual goal I have decided is to live abroad for a year or two...
I'd love to live in Paris for a year....or New York.
But I think I'd enjoy the rhythm of Paris more.

Anyways...I'm just trying to stay focused on being happy and improving myself.
I shouldn't fixate on getting a job or on the fact that I don't have one (other than Starbucks).
Everything will happen when it's supposed to.
So for now, my plan for happiness today is:
1. Get spicy Korean food
2. Read tabloids at Chapters
3. Movie marathon!

~TY

No comments: